Area Coordinator Job Recruitment At GIG Logistics
Area Coordinator job recruitment is currently ongoing in GIG Logistics at Ibadan and Ilorin states, Interested individuals hereby invite to apply but must possess all the criteria listed below.
At GIGL we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are seeking dedicated Experience Center Agents to help us keep growing. If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it. We want you!
- Experience Center Agent (Nnewi) Job At GIG Logistics
- Experience Center Agent (EPE) Job At GIG Logistics
The Area Coordinators will manage the operations of designated Experience centers within the South-Western region to ensure timely processing of shipments to, from, and within the area and guarantee the security of shipments as they move through the network by enforcing strict adherence to policies and procedures.
- Oversee the pick–up and delivery of shipments within the area to achieve the area KPIs and business goals.
- Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution.
- Manage relationship with the Gateway on the movement of shipments within the area.
- Ensure continuous improvement processes to increase efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve performance for satisfactory customer experience in the area.
- Maintain clean and safe working conditions of the facility and equipment
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as all company policies/procedures
- Identify opportunities for improvement and execute action plans to increase efficiencies
- Ensure optimization of network and consolidation while arranging delivery of shipments to the final receiver.
- Creates, builds, and maintains excellent relationships with Area managers, Hub Operations Managers, and other internal functions across the region.
- Ensures prompt clearance of shipments through the airports in the area.
- Acting as a Compliance Officer to ensure absolute compliance with business policies and processes within the area.
- Follows-up shipments status in the area identifies incidents and ensures resolution of irregularities.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports for management review.
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand.
Requirements For Area Coordinator Job In GIG Logistics
You will be an ideal candidate if you possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with 5 years experience in logistics, customer service, and/or distribution environments
- An HND or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher institution (a master’s degree will be an added advantage)
- Strong data analytics skills with extensive experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the logistics sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve a high level of performance and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
How To Apply For Area Coordinator
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below.
- Follow the link displayed.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.