Area Sales Manager Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
An Area Sales Manager job vacancy is currently available at Dogan’s Sugar. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Warehouse Supervisor Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
- Truck Mechanic Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
- Day & Night Shift Logistics (TRUCK TRACKING) Job At Dogan’s Sugar
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
Area Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Perform other tasks (s) as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 22nd November,