Stanbic IBTC Bank
Asset Custodian – South West Zone Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
An Asset Custodian – South West Zone job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Branch Service Manager Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Officer Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Client Service Officer – South-South / South East Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- To ensure the availability of treasury cash, reserve and blank forms.
- Ensure the availability of a fully functional cash service to tellers including the custody and balancing of vault cash, processing of vault deposits, withdrawal and handling of related reports.
- Control treasury cash, blank forms, safe custody items and duplicate keys.
- Understand and manage the risks associated with the custody of these items as well as the changes in the custody of assets through effective system controls
Asset Custodian – South West Zone Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Custodian of treasury cash, reserve, blank forms and keys & cash
- Ensure that the correct procedures for handling and movement of cash assets in the branch are adhered to.
- Ensure that the correct security procedures are adhered to when cash is moved to agencies and delivered to/collected from Cash Management Unit.
- Effective cash management to ensure vault approved limits are adhered to.
- Receive notes and coins from tellers to be lodged into the vault.
- Check physical cash received/evacuated in the presence of the Cash Management Unit (CMU) representatives.
- Control Keys for container/trolley (Used for transporting cash from the vault to tellers).
- Assist with surprise checks of tellers.
- Attend to branch account payments.
- Issue Bank Cheques as required.
- Countersign issued Bank Cheques as required.
- Reconcile all branch suspense accounts as listed below.
- Attend to Cash Advance transactions.
- Attend to all Records Administration issues in the branch
- Attend to all issues on refunds on all closed customers accounts
ATM Custodians Support functions:
- Carry out first level support (basic) on User’s workstations, scanners, or other peripherals
- Resolve basic finacle issues such as an applet, Invalid username/Password, or proxy exception errors, etc
- Map users’ workstations to the Combo printer and ensure quality printout
- Assist RIS connect remotely to systems & resolving simple LAN issues
- ATM support includes simple power related issues on UPS and inverter, ATM operation support (Availability, Cash management, resolution of simple issues like cash jam, paper jam, etc)
- Supervise vendors, contractors, PM engineers to ensure good and neat work is done in the branch
- ATM Reports
- Operating Cash Report
- Listing of ATM Transactions
- Vault Reserve
- Overage Account
- Shortage Account
- Certified Cheque
- Stale Cheques
- Bank Cheques
- Custom Duty Payments
- Mails Administration
- Administration of Stationery (vault out stationery items)
- Maintenance of Office Equipment
- Call-over functions
- Cash Advance Register – Petty cash
- Bank Cheque Register.
- Customs Duty Register (where applicable)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of branch banking experience with exposure to tellering and safe custody.
How to Apply for Asset Custodian – South West Zone Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.