Assistant Category Manager Skin Cleansing Job At Unilever
Job ID: R-19498
Assistant Category Manager Skin Cleansing job vacancy is currently available at Unilever. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Unilever is looking for an Assistant Category Manager Skin Cleansing to play a key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated brand marketing plan and to achieve the business goals for Skin Cleansing. The job requires managing the Skin Cleansing category to deliver market development campaigns and innovations across Nigeria.
Assistant Category Manager Skin Cleansing Responsibilities
- Develop the brand marketing plan through an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health.
- Develop and execute marketing activity in line with brand marketing plans ensuring consistency with the ‘brand key’ vision and ‘brand vision’ plan.
- Analyze brand performance and brand health by constant evaluation of national support activities against measurable objectives.
- Deliver specific innovations as per the brand strategy to deliver growth in the market share and other performance indicators as outlined by the business/function and Line Manager.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and plans to achieve short and long-term business targets (financial and in-market performance).
- Assist in the implementation of brand plans within designated timelines and budget restrictions and in the execution of consumer support programs (consumer promotion), market research and design.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of the brand activation.
- Assist in monitoring and analysing competitive and marketplace activity.
- Managing all day-to-day activities associated with all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to land flawlessly all marketing related activities and project innovations.
Internal Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- CCBTs; CCD teams; CD Excellence
- Category Managers; Consumer & Market Insight Manager
- Finance BP; Supply Chain; R&D Department; Quality Team
- Corporate Communications/ Communication Channel (Media) Manager
- Key Account Managers; Territory Managers
External Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- Communication & Public Relations Agency; Marketing Research Agencies; Regulatory body (GSA & FDA); Creative Agencies
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years brand management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or marketing role.
- Customer marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Relevant Business management and project management experience.
- Key Competencies (SOL’s): Purpose & Service; Personal Mastery; Agility; Business Acumen; Talent Catalyst; Consumer Love; Passion for high performance
- Working knowledge: Show Empathy & Curiosity; Transform Data into action; Craft and Champion Purposeful Brands; Create Agile Integrated Engagement plans; Executive Flawlessly, Track & Optimize; Project Management; Analyse research data; Business Planning and implementation
How To Apply For Assistant Category Manager Skin Cleansing Job At Unilever
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Unilever recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an account on the portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the appropriate document.
- Submit application and await notification if shortlisted for further processes.
- The application deadline was not specified.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.