Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), CONPASS 06 Job Vacancy At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
An Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), CONPASS 06 job vacancy is currently available at Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Inspector of Immigration (II), CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse) Job Vacancy At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse) Job At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) – General Duty, CONPASS 08 Job At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics and other institutions.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for males and 1.64 metres for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants are to take note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged their results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentation and to commence training activities for a six-month (6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- Upon completion of training, all successful recruits are to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks of intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included).
How To Apply For Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), CONPASS 06 Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the link to the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline is 31st July 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.niscareer.org.ng.