Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
Assistant Lecturer Job Vacancy At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
An Assistant Lecturer job vacancy is currently available at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Lecturer II Job At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
- Head, Administration / Finance Job At Edo State Government
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a multi-campus university with its main campus at Rumuolumeni Town in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The other campuses are located at Ndele in Emohua Local Government Area and St. John’s Diobu in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of Rivers State. The institution which is the second University of Education in Nigeria started as a College of Education in June 1971 and was affiliated with the University of Ibadan.
- Natural & Applied Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Vocational & Technical Education
We are recruiting Candidates in the following Departments:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography and Environmental Studies.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Integrated Science
- Department of Human Kinetics, Health & Safety Education
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biology.
- Department of Marketing.
- Department of Management
- Department of Accounting.
- Department of Office & Information Management.
- Department of Fine & Applied Arts.
- Department of Theatre Arts & Film Studies
- Department of Religious & Cultural Studies
- Department of Music
- Department of History & Diplomatic Studies
- Department of French & International Studies
- Department of English & Communication Art.
- Department of Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling.
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Curriculum Studies & Instructional Technology
- Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
- Department of Educational Management
- Department of Educational Foundation
- Special Education
- Department of Business Education
- Department of Adult Education & Community Development.
- Department of Agricultural Science
- Department of Home Economics, Hospitality & Tourism
- Department of Technical Education.
- Candidate must possess a good Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification with at least a CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent on a 5-point grade scale.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
Condition of Service
- All Successful candidates will be on probation for two (2) years of continuous service after assumption of duties, thereafter they will retire at the age of 65 years or 70 years for those on the Professorial cadre.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtainable in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Persons who are above 50 years of age are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Assistant Lecturer Job
- Select your preferred job by clicking on the “Teaching Positions” button at the top of the page, click on the Faculty, look for the department and proceed with your application process.
- All submissions should be addressed to “The Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, P.M.B. 5047, Port Harcourt”.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to: email@example.com
- Enter a Valid Phone Number and Email Address. Do Not Submit Fake Documents. All Submitted Data Will be Verified including Certificates.
- All applications and corrections should be completed no later than the closing date above.
- Or hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced recruitment portal.
- The application deadline is 20th July 2022.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.iaue.edu.ng.