Assistant Legal Manager (FMCG) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
An Assistant Legal Manager (FMCG) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Capability Lead (FMCG) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a global Conglomerate with over 9000 employees in Nigeria and operations in Africa, Asia and Europe.
The Company is seeking to hire an Assistant Senior Legal Manager with cognate experience in the FMCG industry to oversee all legal aspects of its business. He/she will be saddled with the responsibility of reviewing and advising on legal matters relating to commercial transactions, employee and third-party agreements to mention a few.
Assistant Legal Manager (FMCG) Responsibilities:
- Render support on all legal and secretarial needs of the company
- Render support in the management of the real and intellectual property of the company
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures for the department/company
- Draft, analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the company and all its organs
- Support periodic compliance audit of group companies
- Provide legal support for heads of departments and units
- Prepare periodic reports for the department’s consideration
- Monitor compliance with all legal requirements, including contractual and commercial law, health and safety law, environmental law, labour law etc
- Monitor, assess ongoing cases and execute the best course of action
- Serve on committees or special project vehicles of the company as may be directed by the Group Head, Legal
- Conduct appropriate research for legal cases – the legitimacy of asset deals, lawsuit investigations, labour and employment etc
- Keep track of new updates in corporate and business law
- Support team leaders in negotiations for contracts with third parties
- Assist with company secretarial and administrative duties
- Perform other sundry duties assigned by the Head, Legal
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- 7 years post-call experience, with at least 2 of which must have been in a top law firm in Nigeria or any Common Law country or the In-house Legal department of a large business organization, preferably in a manufacturing environment or FMCG
- Must have generalist knowledge on all aspects of commercial and corporate law
- Knowledge of labour law and corporate affairs is essential
- Ability to work independently with minimal support/supervision
- Superior oral and written communication
- Ability to produce/review quality legal drafts
- Meticulous forensic abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to situations with speed and efficiency
- Ability to work well with various business functions across different topics
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
How To Apply For Assistant Legal Manager (FMCG) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.