Assistant Manager Payroll Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Assistant Manager Payroll is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for an Assistant Manager Payroll who will oversee, supervise payroll procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll statutory obligations.
- Driller Job Vacancy In Dangote Group Recruitment Portal
- Surface Miner Operator/Attendant Job In Dangote Group
- Workshop Administrative Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Assistant Manager Payroll Key Responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises).
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and laws on wages
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- Good supervisory, coaching and mentoring skills. ·
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Assistant Manager Payroll In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.