Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08) Job Vacancy At Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08) Job vacancy is currently available at Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07) Job At (FRSC)
- Marshal Inspector I (CONPASS 08) Job At (FRSC)
- Registrar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08) Requirements
- Applicants must possess a First Degree / HND from a recognized Institution of learning and an NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Skills And Experience
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants are Nigerians by birth.
- The applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for males and 1.64 metres for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants are free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- The applicants must not have tattoos on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overjet, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafness)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eyed, crossed eye,- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How To Apply
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Proceed to the displayed link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit application and await notification if shortlisted for the next process.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.