Stanbic IBTC Bank
ATM Custodian Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
An ATM Custodian job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Agent Network Manager (South Zone) Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Personal Banker Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager – Agric Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Ensure the availability of a fully functional Automated Teller Machine (ATM) service to customers including the custody and balancing of ATM cash, processing of ATM deposits and handling of ATM computer reports.
- Ensure that laid-down instructions for handling and movement of treasury cash to and from tellers SBV are adhered to
- Ensure that the current stock of blank forms received is recorded and signed for according to laid-down procedures
- Ensure that record keeping is carried out according to laid-down instructions for treasury cash, blank forms and safe custody items
- Ensure that swept deposits are correctly handled appropriately
- Ensure that all irregular items have been actioned before the end of the day
- Understand and manage the risks associated with the custody of ATM’s as well as the changes in the custody of assets through an effective system of controls
ATM Custodian Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Monitoring of Cash Holdings:
- Ensure that cash does not exceed prescribed limits
- Ensure that sufficient cash levels are maintained to meet normal customer requirements.
- Ensure all ATM channels uptime do not fall below the prescribed ATM %uptime
- Ensure that Auto Bank and Auto Cash terminals are always adequately stocked with cash and stationery
- Maintain close liaison with Auto Bank Control Centre to ensure that equipment problems are dealt with promptly
- Ensure that potential faults that could cause equipment to malfunction are identified and resolved on time
- Ensure that all ATM terminals are kept clean and maintained in good condition
- Control ATM cash according to laid-down instructions
- Balance cash at the required intervals
- Report and action differences in ATM cash promptly
- Ensure that ATM cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss.
- Action ATM reports as listed on the Duty List promptly Reconcile ATM cash daily
- Action Care Suspects accurately and on time, resulting in reduced operating losses.
- In terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act No 37 of 2002, no staff member is permitted to provide any advice or intermediary service to a customer, in terms of a financial product, as determined by the Act, unless they have been appointed as a representative of a licensed Financial Services Provider
- In your current position, you are not an accredited representative in terms of the Act and are therefore prohibited from giving any advice or intermediary service to a customer in terms of a financial product, as determined by the Act
- Draw on the experience of branch cash requirements and cyclical impacts on cash resources to plan for fluctuating cash demands and optimize cash holdings
- Plan and execute regular maintenance requirements for ATM terminals, and deal with day to day unexpected interruptions to service to maximise productivity
- The ability to attend to customer queries timeously is required
- Sound recall of procedures and previous experiences, to recognize the appropriate solution to each situation
- Resourceful, finding practical ways to efficiently deal with voluminous workloads, and remain focused on priority issues
- Planning is generally on a daily to the weekly basis within regular activity cycles
- Understand the impact of ATM services provided, the interrelatedness of the services
- Provided to branch staff, and the impact on customers.
- Work within set policy, procedures, system parameters and internal controls.
- Able to Respect authority and take instructions.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in Finance and Accounting or a First Degree in General Social Science or a First Degree in Business Commerce
- MBA, ACCA, ACA, CIBN.
- Candidates should have 1-2 Years of work experience.
Experience Description (Branch Operations & Customer Service and Sales):
- Managing risk, bank asset, Ensure that ATM cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss.
- Provide excellent service to customers.
How to Apply for ATM Custodian Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.