Audio Engineer Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
Audio Engineer job vacancy is currently available at IDMANN Institute. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Content Writer (Radio Programs) Job At IDMANN Institute
- Web Analyst Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Analyst Job At IDMANN Institute
The IDMANN Institute provides tertiary education. The Institute operates two colleges and one school-the College of General Studies, the College of Lifelong Learning, and the School of Technical Sciences. The School of Technical Sciences awards diplomas and degrees in support of the specialized training programs offered, while the Colleges only award Associate’s Degrees (equivalent to an advanced Diploma) and Certificates of Completion respectively.
The College of General Studies provides basic training in a variety of courses to enable matriculation into the School of Technical Sciences. The courses are intended to “provide a durable, discernible and differentiating set of core competencies & professional values shared by all graduates of IDMANN Institute irrespective of vocation or field of specialization”.
Every student who intends to graduate from any of the School of Technical Science must complete the Associate Training Program in the College of General Studies, or demonstrate sufficient proficiency to secure a waiver in pertinent courses.
The College of Lifelong Learning provides training for external students of all ages (including retirees and mid-career professionals) seeking personal or professional development in a variety of subject areas. These courses are typically not geared toward degrees or diplomas but instead proficiency tests that lead to a Certificate of Completion.
The Institute is headed by the Provost (who oversees the entire Institute) and is supported by a Dean of Technical Sciences and the Masters of the Colleges. The Institute is located in Umuahia. A significant majority of the courses are offered as online learning opportunities.
- Minimum of H.N.D in Electrical Engineering or relevant qualifications & training.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to set up, test and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live radio presentations.
- Ability to separate instruments, vocals and other sounds; combine sounds for radio productions.
- Collaborate with teachers and presenters to determine technical details of productions.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Prior experience as an Audio Engineer is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered a plus.
- Prior experience working online or familiarity with an online working engagement is an added advantage.
How To Apply For Audio Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
The application deadline is 24th December.