Pepperoni Foods Limited
Audit Manager Job Vacancy At Pepperoni Foods Limited
The vacant position of Audit Manager is currently available at Pepperoni Foods Limited, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Pepperoni Foods Limited was incorporated on the 17th of June, 2005 to carry on business as a provider of catering and related services within the hospitality industry in Nigeria. The company’s primary interest is the provision of commercial and industrial catering.
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Pepperoni Foods Limited
- Chief Of Party Job At International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Restaurant Manager Job Vacancy At Pepperoni Foods Limited
Audit Manager Role At Pepperoni Foods Limited
- Carry out monthly market surveys and advise management on market trends.
- Audit the activities of all departments to ensure that laid down procedures and processes are strictly followed.
- Analyze new products to determine their contribution/ profitability and advise management on whether to accept or reject.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Receive and verify all items together with the outlet’s management
- Ensure that all money released is used for the purpose for which it is released.
- Conduct monthly stock taking.
- Audit daily cash sales and verify cash disbursement
- Constantly audit store to production to sales book to ensure conformity and proper usage of raw materials.
- Reconcile requisition, goods received note before payment for any supply.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report.
- Carry out physical asset verification and report
- Ensure proper record-keeping in all departments
- Check budget execution: cash disbursed and returns, vendor payments
- Reconciliation of daily cash sales, cash advance vouchers, cash lodgments, bank statements, and petty cash analysis.
- Verification of vendors’ payment.
- Unannounced physical check of cash at hand
- Cost Control.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Accounting, Maths / Statistics, or Banking & Finance.
- 7-10 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Interested applicants must be between ages 35 – 50 years.
How To Apply
Suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st July 2021.