Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Automation Technician Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
An Automation Technician job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Extruder Operator Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Mechanical Technician Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Mobile Engineer Job Vacancy At Shecluded
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories.
Purpose of Job
- To optimize the performance of machinery and equipment. Designing and implementing maintenance strategies, policies and activities across all plants, reducing breakdowns and ensuring equipment reliability and maintainability.
- Perform routine checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs
Automation Technician Responsibilities
- Development, implementation and review of maintenance schedules-Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Annual checklist for automated systems to eliminate equipment breakdown and downtime in plants.
- Troubleshooting automation/electrical/instrumentation malfunctions and breakdowns as well as performing repairs.
- Establish, implement and review maintenance policies, strategies and plans in compliance with safety regulations.
- Implement approved technical projects- production facilities re-design, installation of new plants and equipment, and commissioning according to global standards.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Identify areas of improvement, innovation and implement approved requests to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Update necessary reports, records
- Trade Test, NABTEB, OND, HND or related qualification in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a reputable manufacturing/production company with hands-on in general electrical and electronic functions.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Basic knowledge of spare parts and relationship with equipment.
- Analytical skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management Skills
- Physical and mental alertness.
How To Apply For Automation Technician Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your resume and send your application.
- The application deadline is 24th November.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit grandcereals.com.