Nigerian Navy (NN)
Automobile Mechanics (AM) Job Vacancy At Nigerian Navy
An Automobile Mechanics (AM) job vacancy is currently available at Nigerian Navy (NN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM) Job At Nigerian Navy
- Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM) Job At Nigerian Navy
- Shipwright Artificers (SHIPA) Job At Nigerian Navy
Automobile Mechanics (AM) Requirements
- SSCE or equivalent with 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application). Also, intermediate City & Guilds or Trade Test II could be considered. Technical bias will be an advantage
- Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the Branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever.
- Those with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated are not to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 July 2022 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- The applicants must not be married or have children.
- All applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- The applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application
- The Nigerian Navy application portal will open on 3rd January.
- The application deadline is 13th February
- Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the Recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out the Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
e. Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- The Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the
Recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
To apply for this job please visit joinnigeriannavy.com.