International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Avionics Engineer Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Avionics Engineer job vacancy is currently available by International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Bursar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Registrar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Head of Training Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry.
The College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses, Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
- Working and troubleshooting Avionics systems(Instruments, Electrics, autopilot and aircraft radio)
- Be familiar with Garmin 1000 system
- Assisting in general maintenance of available fleet in the College.
- Any other job assigned by the Maintenance Manager
- He/She shall report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- The appointment is for four years and may be eligible for re-appointment for another term of four years.
- NCAA Avionics Engineer certificate with 9.1,9.2,8.1 and 8.2 ratings or FAA/EASA Equivalent will also be considered
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- NCAT Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Glass Cockpit/G1000 Experience is an added advantage.
- Experience on Diamond DA40/DA42 will also be an added advantage
- 5 years of working experience on the job.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Must not be more than 45 years old.
- DC Electrics
- AC Wild frequency Electrics.
- Airtone Radio
- Direct reading compass
- Remote reading compass
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How To Apply For The Avionics Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “AVIONICS ENGINEER”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 8th December 2021.