Avarun Consulting Limited
Baggage Handling Supervisor Job Vacancy At New Airline – Avarun Consulting Limited
A Baggage Handling Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at New Airline – Avarun Consulting Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Avarun Consulting Limited is recruiting for various staff positions on behalf of our client, a new airline in Nigeria, who can perform scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services in Nigeria with the highest degree of safety following the extant Civil Aviation guidelines. The Airline plans to begin operations with the Embraer Regional Jet 145 (EMB 145).
- Flight Duty Controller / Station Supervisor Job At New Airline – Avarun Consulting Limited
- Senior First Officer Job At New Airline – Avarun Consulting Limited
- Crew Scheduling Supervisor Job At New Airline – Avarun Consulting Limited
Application Code: ARC 013
Job Category: Aviation, Flight Operations
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- 4 years experience in Baggage and Cargo Operations
- Expert in IATA Cargo Handling Procedure and Regulations and familiar with fundamentals of Load Control
- Eligible in Dangerous Goods Acceptance and Live Animal regulations is an added advantage
- Effective people management (Staff and Customer).
How To Apply For Baggage Handling Supervisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Avarun Consulting Limited recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guide to complete the online application form.
- Upload your CV or Resume.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- The application deadline is 31st December.
To apply for this job please visit avarunconsulting.com.