Bank Tellers Job Recruitment At Workforce Group
Workforce Group is inviting applications for the vacant position of Bank Tellers in the company, interested persons are hereby invited to apply but should endeavor to possess all the criteria requested for this position as seen below.
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and results-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, and technology services and solutions. Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- Graduate Contact Centre Agent Job At Workforce Group
- Field Sales Account Executive Job At Workforce Group
- Sales Executives Job Recruitment At Workforce Group
Our client a reputable commercial bank is seeking bank Tellers across the states who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Requirements For Bank Tellers Job In Workforce Group
- OND upper credit / IT students.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, smart, and a fast learner.
- Experience in the role will be an added advantage.
- IT letter (for IT students)
- Not more than 23 years
How To Apply For Bank Tellers Job In Workforce Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below the aspiring position page.
- Follow the link displayed to be redirected to the online application form portal.
- Complete your application correctly with the requested details.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th May.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.