Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Boiler Supervisor Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Boiler Supervisor job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Assistant Quality Control Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Asset Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Accounting Assistant Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are looking for a Boiler Operator responsible for operating all paddy Parboiling equipment, These, include setup, operation and cleanup of machinery. In addition, the operator must perform all post-quality checks, and maintain heating systems.
- Ensure optimal and continuous operation of Mechanical Systems by performing routine inspections and maintenance, monitoring metering equipment and adjusting levels as necessary;
- Maintain systems by scheduling inspections, cleanings, filter replacement and all other tasks necessary to keep all components performing optimally; identify and repair or replace malfunctioning components;
- Ensure safety by monitoring safety equipment, identifying potential issues and taking appropriate steps to suspend operations and repair the problem;
- Supervise a team of assistant operators and mechanics by delegating repair, maintenance and monitoring tasks, scheduling jobs, providing appropriate instruction and giving constructive feedback on performance;
- Exercises supervision over employees allocated to the class of Boiler Operator;
- Study to keep current on knowledge of all applicable safety laws and regulations to ensure full compliance at all times;
- Supervises the chemical testing and treatment of boiler feed water.
- Degree in Engineering course;
- Completed apprenticeship program;
- 2-3 years of experience with complex systems and/or the industrial sector. In addition, experience in Agro-allied, grain milling, and food and beverage manufacturing companies;
- Previous experience working in industrial environments such as factories, power plants, and warehouses;
- Possesses basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Thorough knowledge of the proper operation and maintenance of high-pressure steam generation plant equipment;
- Thorough knowledge of steam plant safety standards and procedures;
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams, written orders, control gauges, manufacturer’s operating instructions books, and record boiler plant information;
- Ability to operate and regulate boiler plant equipment and to make adjustments as required for plant output;
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral or written instructions on proper plant operation;
- Detail-oriented and highly safety-conscious;
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management systems;
- Effective Communication & Problem Solving Skills.
How To Apply For Boiler Supervisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.