Branch Manager (Sales & Operations) Job Vacancy At Concept Group
The branch Manager (Sales & Operations) job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head Internal Audit and Compliance Job At Concept Group
- Head, Credit and Risk Management Job At Concept Group
- Lead Test Analyst Job Vacancy At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Branch Manager (Sales & Operations) Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the business such as Accounting, HR, Sales and Operations
- Developing and implementing sales plans and targets, ensuring they are met accordingly.
- Drive sales team to meet individual targets for both liability & risk assets.
- Generate profitable operating leases, assets and liabilities.
- Recruit sales reps and partners to drive the mission of business expansion.
- Segment the region for a sales team to ensure better market penetration.
- Evaluate sales strategies for performance against objectives, and making necessary changes as required.
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Identify, develop, and implement processes towards improving customer satisfaction, sales efficiency, etc.
- Ensure and maintain business relationships, resolving customer problems as needed.
- Ensure the sales teams have adequate skills and information to carry out their duties.
- Assist in evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Observing and recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Providing necessary sales and operations reports to the head office when due.
- Participating in meetings and reporting accordingly.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
- Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch and increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Interacting with customers regularly to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws/regulations for the industry within state and country of branch location
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, operations, logistics and defining financial objectives.
- Ensuring branch adherence to high ethical and professional standards.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.