Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Branch Operations Supervisor Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Branch Operations Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Account Officer Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Relationship Manager Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- OND Internship Programme At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
- Oversees customer service, supervises branch operations and offsite location(s) attached to the branch i.e. ATMs, Cash centres, e-branch and implants while enforcing controls and alignment with regulatory requirements
- A First Degree in any discipline; professional qualification / Master’s degree (an added advantage).
- Minimum 6+ years post-NYSC experience in the financial services industry managing branch operations (cash and telling).
How To Apply For Branch Operations Supervisor
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button on the portal and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 19th November.
To apply for this job please visit gtbank.zohorecruit.com.