Branch Service Associate Job At Workforce Group
Workforce Group is inviting applications for the vacant position of Branch Service Associate in the company, interested persons are hereby invited to apply but should endeavor to possess all the criteria requested for this position as seen below.
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and results-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, and technology services and solutions. Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- Customer Service Executive Job At Workforce Group
- Bank Tellers (Relief Officer) Job At Workforce Group
- Sales Executive Job Recruitment At Workforce Group
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving
- Anticipate customer needs by studying services, products, and proper customer processes and procedures.
- Record all customer and end-user calls in order to improve service and products provided by the company.
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur.
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes.
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analyzing information provided before interacting with the customer.
Requirements For Branch Service Associate Job
- BSc(Minimum of Second Class Lower) / HND(Minimum of Lower Credit) degree in any field.
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- 28years and below.
How To Apply For Branch Service Associate Job In Workforce Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below the aspiring position page.
- Follow the link displayed to be redirected to the online application form portal.
- Complete your application correctly with the requested details.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th May.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.