Brand Manager (FMCG) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Brand Manager (FMCG) job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Assistant Legal Manager (FMCG) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Capability Lead (FMCG) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a global Conglomerate with over 9000 employees in Nigeria and operations in Africa, Asia and Europe.
The Company is seeking a creative and passionate Brand Manager to create, build and establish a brand image for all the company’s products thus growing each brand in line with Organization expectations.
Brand Manager (FMCG) Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage Strategic Brand plans within budget and on time, coordinating the resources and working with cross-functional teams of the organization to achieve approved objectives.
- Create, build and establish brand image and awareness by planning, developing & implementing effective advertising & promotion strategies, with 360-degree campaigns (ATL, BTL, Digital, PR, On-ground activations etc.).
- Media planning and execution, tracking the category constantly. Conduct ROI of all campaigns.
- Drive Innovation by identifying areas of the potential market for a new product(s) and conducting market surveys and research to confirm its priorities.
- Strong on Project management – Create project networks, track on regular basis, drive the team and take ownership and accountability to lead it.
- Manage the A&P budget efficiently to achieve agreed brand profitability via coordinating with CMM for cost-efficient media buying, Supply chain for promotional materials and customer marketing for trade promotions
- Achieve target brand volume by coordinating with the sales team. Liaise with sales for implementation of agreed distribution strategies
- Achieve profitability of assigned brands by implementing pricing strategies and by optimizing costs and maximizing the value of the portfolio.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned Brands against budgets and take corrective action wherever required to achieve the objectives
Consumer & Market Intelligence
- Constantly engage Consumer and market intelligence – Planning & conducting market research, coordinating with Sales team and agencies.
- Developing a deep understanding of customers by personal interaction and through formal research
- Understand products offerings and approaches of key competitors and aspired-to brands
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- HND/B.Sc in Sales and Marketing
- 5+ years’ relevant experience within the FMCG Industry in a similar role
- In-depth understanding of brand management
- A willingness to listen and have a positive attitude
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in person or by email
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to details
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Compensation: N550, 000.00 Monthly gross
How To Apply For Brand Manager (FMCG) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.