Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
A Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist job vacancy is currently available by Revent Technologies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) Job At Revent Technologies
- Growth and Business Strategy Manager Job At Revent Technologies
- HR Intern Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Revent is a technology company that aims to solve problems that will bring future solutions to current technological problems. We are One Platform, Multiple Solutions To Business Digitalization Challenges.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Specialist to join our team and help us grow our reputation in the market and appeal to a larger audience.
- As a Communication Specialist at our company, you will manage and improve all our communications flows, within and outside of our company. In addition, you will be responsible for promoting a positive public image of our company. You will also lead our organizations’ communications team, develop and implement internal and external communication strategies for the organization to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate’s identity and mission.
- As a Brand strategist, you will work closely with brand managers, marketing specialists, and social media managers to develop methods to enhance a brand’s visibility and market share. This role balances creative, analytical, and strategic thinking. Brand strategists conduct rigorous analysis and market research to understand customer behaviour, then use that information to develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve our brand’s positioning, and generate revenue.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our brand message and tone are consistent across all online and offline channels.
- If you are an enthusiastic, outgoing, and energetic person, and you love public speaking, we would love to meet with you.
Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist Responsibilities
- Create effective communication strategies for our company.
- Gather feedback from sales and analyze consumer behaviour to define our company’s positioning.
- Craft our differentiation strategy
- Create guidelines that define our company’s voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses.
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets
- Develop our social media strategy.
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events.
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges.
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters, etc.)
- Design sketches of the mass media announcement
- Write content for the company website.
- Plan events, seminars, and press conferences
- Communicate with the media regularly.
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team.
- Serve as a facilitator and provide solutions for the peaceful resolution of disputes.
- Handle all social media accounts for the Client.
- Increase visibility and followership on all Revent social and digital marketing platforms.
- Develop marketing strategies, goals, plans and materials to generate sales leads.
- Execution of brand strategy and product strategy for Revent Holdings and our clients.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organization that represents the corporate identity and promote and supports the organization’s mission.
- Oversee the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
- Draft proposals for marketing and communications projects and business development purposes; present on and promotes these projects to management and clients.
- Seek new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
- Prepare and deliver presentations in the company to share information.
- Prepare and distributes direct marketing products.
- Represent the company in a variety of settings, always promoting the company in the best possible way.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Interviews, hires, and trains communications staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Brief our creative team about marketing projects they will be working on (for example eBooks, email campaigns and advertising banners).
- B.Sc or MA. in Communications or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Brands and Communications field.
- Excellent managerial skills (Management experience is an added advantage).
- Superlative communication skills in all forms.
- Excellent strategic organization skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to adapt and respond to difficult questions and issues.
- Ability to create, implement and apply a budget.
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing.
- Excellent portfolio with a proven track record of successful project management.
- Photo and video-editing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in web design and content production is a big plus.
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills are an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- The ability to be a team player.
How To Apply For Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 25th November.