Brand Shop Manager (Automobile) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Brand Shop Manager (Automobile) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Sales Admin Executive (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Senior Legal Officer (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Internal Control Officer (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
The Company is seeking a creative and passionate Brand Shop Manager to create, build and establish a brand image for all the company’s products thus growing each brand in line with Organization expectations.
Brand Shop Manager (Automobile) Responsibilities:
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term;
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media;
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities;
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding;
- Create, build and establish brand image and awareness by planning, developing & implementing effective advertising & promotion strategies, with 360-degree campaigns (ATL, BTL, Digital, PR, On-ground activations etc.)
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items;
- Competitor and customer insights analysis;
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales;
- Media planning and execution, tracking the category constantly. Conduct ROI of all campaigns.
- Carry out market research to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends;
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across the print. Broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customer’s expectations and build the credibility of brands;
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photoshoots;
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing or related field
- Relevant experience within the Automobile Industry in a similar role
- In-depth understanding of brand management
- A willingness to listen and have a positive attitude
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Teamwork skills
- Written and Verbal communication;
- Experience with an understanding of market research;
- Ability to think strategically and come up with campaign;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in person or by email
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to details
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
How To Apply For Brand Shop Manager (Automobile) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.