Nigeria Customs Service
Building (06) Job Vacancy At Nigeria Customs Service
Building (06) job vacancy is currently available at the Nigeria Customs Service. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
CADRE: Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOLE 06)
- Communication/Camera Handling/Photography (06) Job At Nigeria Customs Service
- Computer /ICT (06) Job At Nigeria Customs Service
- Electrical Engineering (06) Job At Nigeria Customs Service
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7metres in height for males and 1.64metres for female
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89metres
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
How To Apply For Building (06) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment.
- Complete the online application accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be notified for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit customs.zohorecruit.com.