Edo State College of Agriculture
Bursar Job Recruitment At Edo State College of Agriculture
Application for the vacant position of Bursar in Edo State College of Agriculture is currently invited from the suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed requirements.
This position holder shall be the Chief Financial Officer of the College and shall be answerable to the Provost for daily financial administration as well as control of the financial affairs of the College.
- The applicant shall be visionary, a person of high integrity and moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Someone with the ability to instill confidence in others and command the loyalty and respect of people.
- Someone with the knowledge of the complexity of a Tertiary Institution system with the ability to effectively utilize its human resources to attain a world-class financial system.
- The applicant must be physically as well as mentally okay.
- An individual with good ICT knowledge.
- An individual who can provide good professional leadership as well as on-the-job proficiency training to the Bursary staff.
- Registrar Job Recruitment At Edo State College of Agriculture
- Provost Job Recruitment At Edo State College of Agriculture
- Senior Data Processing Officer (CONTEDISS – 08) Job
- The applicant must be a degree holder with at least Second Class (Lower Division) in Accounting, Economics, Financial Management, or any other related discipline from recognized tertiary institutions.
- Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body such as ICAN, ACMA, ACA, ANAN, CPA, ACCA, CNA.
- Must not be above the age of 55 years at the point of assumption of duty.
- Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years post-honors degree and ten (10) years post-professional qualification experience.
- Applicants must have been in the position of Deputy Bursar in a University or equivalent in a comparable institution, with at least five (5) years in the post.
- Computer literacy is a must and must be conversant with accounting and auditing software.
- Must be financially buoyant.
Terms of Appointment / Condition of Service
- The appointment for the position is for one single non-renewable term of five (5) years.
- The salary and other benefits of this position are approved from time to time by the Edo State Government.
How To Apply For Bursar
Eligible applicants should send thirty (30) type-written copies of their applications alongside with Curriculum Vitae stating ‘Application For the position applied’ at the left top corner of a sealed envelope through a courier service, the application must contain the following details in accordance with the order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Former Employer (s) as well as post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties plus any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own vision in thirty (30) copies (with a maximum of 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Three (3) referees’ names and address (preferable employer, educational and personal) who must forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to below stated address.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 10th May 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.