International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Bursar Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
A Bursar job vacancy is currently available by International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Registrar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Head of Training Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Rector Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry.
The College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses, Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
- The Bursar is one of the Principal Officers of the College.
- He is the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) of the College and also responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
- He /She should provide the College Management with appropriate advice and support for all the College’s financial transactions.
- The appointment is for four years and may be eligible for re-appointment for another term of four years.
- Possess a good First Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent from a recognized University plus a minimum of Fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience.
- Be a Chartered Accountant or member of other recognized professional accounting bodies.
- Additional academic qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Not be less than 35years of age or not more than 55years of age as at the time of assumption of duty.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Be ICT compliant.
- Must be of good health with a pleasant disposition.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How To Apply For The Bursar Job
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “BURSAR”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 8th December 2021.