Business Analyst Intern (Remote Internship) Job Vacancy At Brainnest
A Business Analyst Intern (Remote Internship) job vacancy is currently available at Brainnest. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The business management and training company is headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, PhD holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed.
Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigour to drive outstanding results for businesses.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Market Research Analysis Internship (Remote) Job At Brainnest
- Team Lead Job Vacancy At Genesis Cinemas
- Data Analyst Intern (Remote Internship) Job At Brainnest
Our team is looking for a Market Research Analyst Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring market research professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop market research analysis skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You Will Learn How To:
- Analyse business processes
- Create and update business process documentation
- Interpret data, build reports and analyse results using statistical techniques
- Be able to tell the story behind the data
- Support our Project Team in analysing customer processes and in preparing functional documentation
- Find ideas on how to improve our project performance, as well as the user experience
- Generate ad-hoc analysis in response to organizational requests and to support business cases
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist senior leaders in evaluating possible solutions to solve complex business problems
- Support senior leaders in developing global growth strategies
- Analyze, develop and execute our strategies to optimize our revenue and KPIs
- Provide input into client presentations and work on day-to-day project delivery
- Develop business cases to determine business requirements
- Understand the market landscape and trends to identify strategies and potential optimization opportunities
- Cross-functional collaboration with business, product, engineering and analytics teams to understand design and opportunity areas
How To Apply For Business Analyst Intern (Remote Internship) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Brainnest recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline was not specified,
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
To apply for this job please visit brainnest.zohorecruit.com.