Business Analyst Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Business Analyst is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a multinational Logistics & Supply Chain company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- QHSSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Plant Controller Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Regulatory Affairs Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Control the logistics operations by identifying and measuring all critical steps on the operations process to ensure that the minimum operations standards as required.
- Constant control (identifying, pre alerting, and correcting errors) over the many corporate tools (Argos, Ci5, DENDI, IPAKI, RUBIKS, SPOT, Tracking Agent, UPWIND, etc.) in close collaboration with HQ.
- Preparing and circulating weekly operations KPI
- Preparing Monthly operations client KPI reports for the Top 20 C&F customers
- Analyzing customer complaints; working with QHSE on the root cause for presentation to
- Preparing any other reports that might be required by the Operations Team.
- Analysing Process KPI vs Actual and working with the team on root cause analysis and corrective
- actions (monthly)
- Preparing Monthly Management Risk report to cover DENDI actuals vs target, Debit Disbursement
- actual vs target, Customs Risk actuals vs targets
- Management (Monthly)
- Preparing weekly analysis on the actual volume and GM generated by the C&F business vs budget
- Daily File Opening Report, analyzing information and reporting on daily status per activity/site/client/etc for TEUs/Tons
- Daily file Invoicing Report, analyzing information and reporting on daily status per activity/site/client/etc for GM and TEUs.
- Preparing Yearly YEF and Budget with HOD Logistics.
- Analyzing Market Statistics as provided by the HOD with emphasis on market share, top importers,
- competition information, and market trends
- Disbursement; Analysing information and reporting on risk levels per COM/client/site so issues can be identified, standardized, prioritized, analyzed, and resolved – three times a week
- DENDI; Analysing information and reporting on risk levels per COM/client/shipping line so issues can be identified, standardized, prioritized, analyzed, and resolved – weekly
- Customs Risk; Analysing information and reporting on risk levels per COM/client so issues can be identified, standardized, prioritized, analyzed, and resolved – monthly
- Implement with approval from the Operations Manager, specific control on major potential risks (temporary import, direct delivery, exemption process…) and perform a monthly follow-up to ensure that the control is effective
- Alert management in case of significant operational issues (huge impact on quality of service, on invoicing, on sensitive clients…)
- Inform his management of any information relevant regarding our business activity or environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum BSC Degree Holder with over 5 years experience in business data analysis
- Advanced Use Computer (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Teams, etc.)
- Can work autonomously
- Data Mining ability to obtain the required information for business decision
- Team player
- Good communicator (written, oral, and in presentations)
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Business Analyst Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.