Stanbic IBTC Bank
Business Banker, Enterprise Direct (South Zone) Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Business Banker, Enterprise Direct (South Zone) job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Asset Custodian – South West Zone Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Service Manager Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Officer Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- On-board new customers, reactivate dormant accounts, cross-sell the bank’s products and services to existing customers and monitor borrowing customers(including LSETF).
- Improve customer experience by proactively engaging the customer via telephone/email for more pocket share and to manage and optimize value from a portfolio of SME customers.
Business Banker, Enterprise Direct (South Zone) Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Promote and proactively sell the Bank’s products, solutions and services via the telephone to meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers.
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Onboard new customers – Day 1 welcome call and Day 30 follow up call
- Dormant/ Inactive account reactivation
- Cheque confirmation, excess/ covenant breaches and Pre-NPLs / stressed account monitoring
- Ensure KYC documentation, BVN and regulatory compliance and control are adhered to
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for SME customers
- Ensure all queries from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved.
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers
- Cross-sell additional products & services to existing customers (during re-active telephone conversations).
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Business Banking Sales experience
- 0 – 1 Year experience call centre experience may be added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
How to Apply for Business Banker, Enterprise Direct (South Zone) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.