ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
Business Development Executive (Abia) Job Vacancy At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
Business Development Executive (Abia) job vacancy is currently available at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Business Development Executive (Enugu) Job At ARM Pension
- Business Development Executive (Ebonyi) Job At ARM Pension
- Chief Executive Officer Job Vacancy At KPMG
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted a license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005.
It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have a pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- He/she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
Business Development Executive (Abia) Responsibilities
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Ensure that accounts opened are funded.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry.
- Attention to Detail.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Communicating Effectively.
- Relationship Building for Influence
How To Apply For Business Development Executive (Abia) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline is 31st October.
To apply for this job please visit armpension.joinus.ng.