Business Development Executive (Farm Business) Job Vacancy At Tempkers Limited
A Business Development Executive (Farm Business) job vacancy is currently available at Tempkers Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centred design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together Tempkers is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do temporary Jobs based on projects and time frames on best scale budgeting.
- Marketer (Farm Business) Job At Tempkers Limited
- Product Marketing Executive / Social Media Manager Job At Tempkers Limited
- Senior Manager – Business Operations Job At MTN Nigeria
Business Development Executive (Farm Business) Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Developing and executing a business development plan
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proximity to NAF base airport road is an added advantage.
- Must know Abuja Market very well especially the Bread Industry
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 22nd February 2022.