Wema Bank Plc
Business Development Manager (BDM) Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
A Business Development Manager (BDM) job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Relationship Management Officer Job At Wema Bank
- Market Risk Analyst Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
- Accountant Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- The ideal candidate will coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
Business Development Manager (BDM) Responsibilities
- Deposit mobilization
- Manage the branch portfolio
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g., Trade Finance and Off-Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate the activities of the relationship manager
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability.
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Master of Business Administration, and any other relevant field
- CIBN certification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of credit administration.
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.