Wema Bank Plc
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Oyo Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Oyo job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job At Wema Bank Plc
- DevOps Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Front-End Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- The ideal candidate will coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Oyo Responsibilities
- Deposit mobilization
- Manage the branch portfolio
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g., Trade Finance and Off-Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate the activities of the relationship manager
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Master of Business Administration, and any other relevant field
- CIBN certification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of credit administration.
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.
How To Business Development Manager (BDM) – Oyo Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Only the shortlisted individuals will be invited for the next process.
- The application deadline is 14th November.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.