Business Development Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Business Development Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Compensation Benefits Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Senior Accountant Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Construction Project Director Job Recruitment At Adexen
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- The Business Development Manager will Identify, review and select new Products for inclusion into the company’s Product Portfolio
- Identify the Unique Selling Properties of the products with the marketing team
- Continually review and scan the environment for opportunities.
- Initiate discussions, review prices, pack sizes, and strength.
- To ensure proper CTD dossiers are available for registration with regulatory authorities.
- Liaise with marketing to ensure that the Value Chain Pricing is properly done and that the product will be viable when launched.
- Liaise with finance to conclude on the right margins for new products.
- Ensure that the identified gaps in the dossier are properly completed before submission.
- Follow up with contracts for New Products with both the lawyers and group team.
- Initiate and ensure that Trademarks are concluded on record time for products that will be branded.
- Follow up with the Design of packs, SmPc, literature inserts to ensure that they are compliant with regulatory requirements for all New Products.
- Handle regulatory aspects of export operations.
- Review the products and opportunities for the company.
- Conduct a preliminary review including price analysis of potential partners.
- Identify other countries for export after a successful pilot study of the model used in Ghana.
- To follow up on all projects related to WHO products.
- Review of the product and project opportunities
- Following up with our partners to prepare the documentation and submit it to different regulatory authorities across Africa.
- Start the process of mapping Developmental partners and informing them of current progress for WHO products including registration for business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Pharmacy or any related field of study
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience in Business Development and Product Management in the Pharmaceutical industry within an international group.
- Strong sales background
- Good working knowledge of regulations and current industry practices.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Business Development Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.