The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
Business Psychologists Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
Business Psychologists job vacancy is currently available by The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Operations Officer Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Business Development Officer / Psychologist Job At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPs), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and we understand that life can go beyond what we can bear, triggering a need to be supported and understood, therefore, we are committed to supporting service users (which refers to clients or patients) to experience a more realistic, flexible and full recovery, even as it concerns addictions and mental illnesses.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary delivered in a safe and comfortable environment alongside experienced staff and other partner organizations that provide some specialist services and combines a range of therapy groups including individual therapy, group therapy, 12-step mutual support group, specialized sessions and family therapy. We also offer complementary services like Arts and Craft groups, Recreational Therapies, Vocational Support, Drama therapy, Entrepreneurship, and Information and Technology programs.
- Business Development Officer is responsible for identifying new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability, increase the visibility of the Organization.
- The Business Development Officer will also be required to identify and diagnose psychological, emotional and behavioural issues in the client, develop and implement treatment plans, and converts business opportunities.
Business Psychologists Responsibilities
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
- Schedule corporate meetings and presentations with current and prospective clients;
- Communicate, liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally;
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and implement workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Conduct marketing research and analysis activities to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals;
- Provide psychological assessment and consultation services
- Work with the multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses and social workers, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behaviour.
- Guide clients in the development of their skills or strategies for dealing with their problems
- Be conversant with different treatment methods like cognitive behavioural therapy, dialectic behavioural therapy, talk therapy, person-centred therapy etc.
- Evaluate clients’ physical or mental conditions based on a review of client information.
- Collaborate with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
- Act as client advocates to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crises.
- Plan, organize or lead structured programs of counselling, work, study, recreation or social activities for clients
- Psycho educates the client on the importance of medication compliance.
- Degree in any Business, Clinical Psychologist, or related Degree.
- 2-4 years experience in business development and Counselling
- Business Acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to uphold strict confidentiality.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention techniques.
- Ability to develop and convert business opportunities
- Interviewing and psychological/developmental evaluation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate medical information, test results, diagnoses and/or proposed treatment in a manner easily understood by the client.
- Ability to generate relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical team.
How To Apply For Business Psychologists Job
Suitably qualified individuals should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 18th October.