Business Risk Manager (Switching & Schemes) Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
A Business Risk Manager (Switching & Schemes) job vacancy is currently available at Interswitch Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Lead, Public Health Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Risk Officer Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Verve Digital Executive Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
Business Risk Manager (Switching & Schemes) Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework within the Switching and Schemes business Divisions.
- Facilitate risk awareness and assessment sessions, and support in maintaining risk registers, development of applicable risk policies, and other risk-related issues in line with business, industry and regulatory expectations.
- First Degree in Numerate or Business Discipline
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Risk Management and Internal/Business Control roles
- Professional certifications like CRISC, CRMA, ISO 31000
- Knowledge of Payment Industry & Systems is an added advantage
How To Apply For Business Risk Manager (Switching & Schemes) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Interswitch recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 18th October.
To apply for this job please visit careers.interswitchgroup.com.