Capability Lead (FMCG) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Capability Lead (FMCG) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Property Development Manager Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a global Conglomerate with over 9000 employees in Nigeria and operations in Africa, Asia and Europe.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs, coordinating performance, competencies and evaluating productivity while overseeing the development of careers in the organisation.
Capability Lead (FMCG) Responsibilities:
- Design, deliver and measure the success of the organizations’ people development strategy, ensuring that this complements the company’s strategic direction and business plan.
- Collaborate with managers, directors and HR colleagues to identify individual and team business-related training needs.
- Develop and implement training plans/modules for the team (all levels) and embed the company’s way of working via on the job coaching -field and classroom training.
- Work innovatively to develop/commission appropriate training and interventions to improve and enhance the learning and development offer. Sourcing and developing specialist third-party providers as required.
- Develop Sales Competencies.
- Evaluate and test the competencies of the sales team.
- Identify training needs, design, develop, implement and evaluate training for the sales workforce.
- Ensure field coaching for field sales employees and managers.
- Take ownership and drive the process of onboarding new sales employees.
- Regular update of sales training materials
- Lead in the establishment of a sales academy.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of a range of integrated learning and development solutions. Sourcing appropriate methodologies, and delivering training and facilitation to staff as required.
- Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Pool best practices and train the team on how to improve KPI performance.
- Analyzes and evaluates training needs/gaps on an ongoing basis to keep training current, effective and result-driven.
- Establishes and evaluates metrics for assessing training effectiveness.
- Act as the organisation’s expert on learning and development, providing expert advice and support to the business, and ensuring that the strategic contribution that learning makes to the organisation is understood.
- Ensure that performance data is systematically analyzed to identify training needs and inform wider workforce planning.
- Ensure data is used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- Deliver other assigned duties.
- BSc in Social and Management Sciences + MBA as an added advantage.
- Possess professional certifications in facilitation skills or sales.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Capability Development (Strong focus on sales capability development).
- Ability to design and develop training materials.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills).
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How To Apply For Capability Lead (FMCG) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.