Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
Care and Treatment Specialist Job Vacancy At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
A Care and Treatment Specialist job vacancy is currently available at the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization registered in Nigeria in 2010 to promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training, and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
- Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist (PSC) Job At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
- Care and Support Associate Job At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
- Laboratory Officer Job At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research
- The Care and Treatment Specialist will provide support for service delivery and achievement of favourable health outcomes for patients.
Care and Treatment Specialist Responsibilities
- Supports the STA Care&Treatment in the design, implementation and monitoring of the HIV/AIDS care and treatment component of the project
- Support in the achievement of technical and operational deliverables
- Support the provision of clinical quality assurance for delivery of HAT services across project components
- Engage with project partners to provide clinical guidance on HIV/AIDS/TB case management
- Ensure that HIV prevention and treatment activities are culturally appropriate and are carried out with community involvement, using participatory methods
- Conduct post-training follow-up of the trained service providers to provide onsite individualized mentoring support to reinforce skills learned at the initial training.
- Conduct regular supportive supervision visits to facilities to identify gaps in program focus areas service delivery and to rectify them with the help of staff and health officials at the facility, and state level to improve the quality of care.
- In collaboration with the M&E Specialist, facilitate collection of data at baseline and periodic intervals and help to collate, analyze, and interpret the data collected. Help facility staff make decisions for quality improvement based on the data.
- Keep up to date on clinical approaches and programmatic priorities.
- Provide technical assistance to local partner organizations forHAT service delivery, training, quality of care improvement, and other interventions as defined by the project.
- Medical Degree (MB.BS/MBChB/MD) or BSc Nursing
- Possession of MPH is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years progressive clinical experience in HAT service delivery in PEPFAR funded program.
- Good clinical acumen in HIV/AIDS/TB case management with technical experience in HIV prevention, counselling, and testing, and PMTCT
- Familiarity with standard care and treatment guidelines and PEPFAR indicators
- Ability to mentor clinical facility staff on care and treatment approaches.
- Excellent oral and report writing and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to write high quality scientific/management documents
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills in a teamwork environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft office for documenting and reporting
- Proficient use of data management and analytic tools.
How To Apply For Care and Treatment Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research recruitment form portal
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 14th March 2022.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.