Ascentech Services Limited
Cashier Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A Cashier job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
- Warehouse Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
- Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
- Managing all the cash transactions
- Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
- Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
- Checking the daily cash balance
- Interacting with the customers that come to the counter and solving all their cash related queries
- Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
- Making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all opening, closing, and intermediate transactions
- Accept and confirm customers’ payments
- Inform customers of the organization’s cash policies and procedures
- Handle product returns and exchanges following established procedures; note condition of returned goods and, if necessary, adjust repayment according to return guidelines
- Previous work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
- BSc in any related field.
- Familiarities with electronic equipment, like a cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.