Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials job vacancy is currently available at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
- Demand Planning Manager Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Graduate Internship (Medical Science) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
We are currently recruiting for Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials who will carry out the following functionalities in our firm:
Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials Duties
- Drafts detailed contracts with suppliers, negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Handle & resolve diverse supplier or operational issues when they arise and escalate if not amicably resolved.
- Evaluate market conditions and risk management plans.
- Support with the implementation and operational execution of efficient sourcing strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency and ensuring transparency of spending.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is the 8th of August.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org