David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS)
Chief Academic Planning Officer Job Vacancy At David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS)
A Chief Academic Planning Officer job vacancy is currently available at David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The establishment of this University is borne out of the desire to enhance the quality of manpower development in the health sector and the improvement of the quality of healthcare in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. The University’s central goal is to develop critical competencies and expertise in the health sciences under the most conducive learning environment with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
The University will pursue its vision of achieving the highest form of quality manpower development for healthcare and other service delivery for all persons irrespective of gender, race, religion, and socio-economic status. Through the University’s ultra-modern Teaching Hospital, the highest quality of healthcare services will be rendered to improve health conditions, alleviate sickness, suffering and pain in an efficient, cost-effective and integrated manner with compassion.
- Assistant Chief Store Officer Job At David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS)
- Senior Coach Job At David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS)
- Auditor I Job At David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS)
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification not less than second class division in relevant discipline or related fields with at least five years post-qualification cognate experience.
- A higher degree and membership of recognized professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be above 45 years old at the time of appointment.
Condition of Services
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary and Allowances
- Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities.
How To Apply For Chief Academic Planning Officer Job
Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to visit the University website and fill out an application form. Candidates are also required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials and recommendation letters from three referees. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- E-mail Address and Phone Number(s)
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (photocopies of certificates to be attached)
- Previous employment(s), position(s), Date(s)
- Details of Administrative Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Dates, including a photocopy of the latest pay-slip
- List of Publications (Academic staff only)
- List of grants received as Principal Investigator (Academic staff only)
- Scopus Publication h-index (Academic staff only)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked, “Application for Employment (State Category eg., Academic Planning Officer, IT II)” to:
The Acting Vice-Chancellor,
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS),
Uburu, Ohaozara LGA,
To apply for this job please visit kdums.edu.ng.