Chief Financial Officer (Accounting Advisory) Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
A Chief Financial Officer (Accounting Advisory) job vacancy is currently available at KPMG Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Finance Manager / Controller (Accounting Advisory) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Technology Assurance Specialist Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
Job Type: Temporary Placement (3 – 12 months) Contract
- We are currently seeking experienced finance managers in the Accounting Advisory Team of our Advisory practice.
- The Accounting Advisory Services practice is a dedicated team of experienced professionals with in-depth technical and industry experience across our service offerings.
- The team provides end-to-end accounting and financial reporting advisory solutions, helping our clients transform their financial reporting function as well as meet the complex demands of financial reporting regulators and key stakeholders.
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower) division from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 10 years post-NYSC relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of business and financial plans, financial forecasting, and projections.
- Experience in corporate finance.
- Proven experience in financial statements preparation and reviews.
- Good knowledge and experience in preparing financial reports.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written, and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High initiative and leadership
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good digital skills.
How To Apply For Chief Financial Officer (Accounting Advisory) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the KPMG Nigeria recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send their CV to: Blossom.Nnyamah@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for the job title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.