Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Chief Investment Officer Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Chief Investment Officer job vacancy is currently available at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Regional Sales Manager Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Retail Sales Officer Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Corporate Communications Unit Head Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Develop and execute investment-related strategies and procedures necessary for optimal investment performance and operations, including providing recommendations for changes in the asset allocation, investment managers, and rebalancing and portfolio transitions
- Oversee overall fund performance, manager reviews, and reporting requirements that uphold the fiscal security of the organization
- Understand, manage, and monitor the organization’s portfolio of assets
- Oversee due diligence and analysis of investment opportunities, companies, industries, and markets
- Adjust the investment portfolio to balance the liquidity, return on investment, and risk goals
- Create an efficient and effective investment process
- Support business development – prepare, present, and communicate fund performance to corporates and potential clients
- Lead the investment staff and advisors in implementing investment policies to achieve investment goals.
- Analyze economic, financial, and market trends and identify the recommendations to address such issues.
- Participate and maintain relationships with other institutional investors, investment managers, and advisors to stay abreast of best practices affecting the public pension fund sector.
- The Chief Investment Officer is responsible for setting the investment style and strategy for the organization’s investments.
- S/he oversees the sourcing, managing, and monitoring of investments, and ensures policies and procedures are in place to embed appropriate strategy.
- The CIO will be adept at working with the regulators as well as with industry peers that are portfolio managers, analysts, and investors.
- S/he will ensure the strict monitoring of compliance and enterprise risks associated with investment activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Accounting, Banking/Finance, or other business-related fields
- A Master’s Degree and/or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of which 8 years have been in financial services (preferably a PFA) and 4 years in senior management
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
Attribute to Success in the Role:
- Knowledge of actuarial concepts and how they apply to pension funding and asset allocation decisions.
- Extensive knowledge of statistical concepts, methods, and models, and their application to investments
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful trade-offs and focus on what matters.
- Effectively break down complex data & analysis for a non-technical audience.
- Extensive Corporate Services management experience.
- Significant industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles.
How To Apply For Chief Investment Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline is 30th June 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.