Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Chief of Party (CoP) Job Vacancy At Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Chief of Party (CoP) job opening is currently available at Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Deputy Chief of Party (CoP) Job Vacancy At SCIDaR
- Director of Programs Job Vacancy At SCIDaR
- Finance and Administrative Manager Job At SCIDaR
Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR) is a non-profit organization that works to accelerate positive health, social and economic reforms across under-served populations.
SCIDaR is an indigenous Nigerian organization that understands the challenges of living in under-developed settings hence we strive to improve population outcomes through result-oriented program implementation.
We are currently recruiting for Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist for an upcoming USAID-funded multi-year project, Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE), to implement integrated HIV care and treatment activities in various states.
The Service Delivery Activity will contribute to the attainment of the Government of Nigeria’s (GON) goal of addressing the HIV response, safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
The proposed duty station(s) are Cluster 1 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe states), 2 (Bauchi Jigawa & Kano states) and 6 (Bayelsa, Edo & Lagos states).
- Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Social Sciences, management, business administration or related field;
- Ten (10) years of experience in a senior role leading a complex technical service delivery program of similar scope;
- Seven years of demonstrated experience in partnership building, especially with government representatives, donors, the private sector, and local community organizations;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of progressively increasing responsibility in managing large comprehensive and complex international development assistance HIV/AIDS and health programs in sub-Saharan Africa in collaboration with the host government;
How To Apply For Chief of Party (CoP) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chief of Party (CoP)” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 3rd September.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Previous working experience(s) with the U.S. government or PEPFAR programs will be an added advantage. These positions are contingent upon project award to SCIDaR and funding availability.