Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
Chief of Party Job Vacancy At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
The Chief of Party job vacancy is currently available at the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are currently recruiting for a Chief of Party who will carry out the following functionalities:
- Director of Finance and Operations Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Office Manager (Bilingual Secretary) Job At ECOWAS
Chief of Party Responsibilities
- The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of the project.
- COP will supervise project implementation and ensure the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
- S/he must have solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases (malaria and TB), maternal and child health, HSS, QA/QI etc.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Public Health or Medicine.
- Strong management skills, strategic vision, leadership qualities, professional reputation, ability to create synergies where applicable, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfil the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
- S/he should have experience managing similar projects with significant management responsibility and proven ability to work with partners including government officials as well as other donors and stakeholders.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal–opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, etc.
How To Apply For Chief of Party Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 15th September.
- Only the shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.