Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- IT Service Delivery Mgmt Off Job At UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Our client is a leading Construction Group based in Nigeria.
The Chief Operating Officer will be required to work closely with the Managing Director to develop and execute the company’s business strategies, providing strategic advice to the board of directors and managing the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies
- Provide strategic advice to the board of directors and MD to ensure they are abreast of an accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans by planning cost-effective operations
- Ensures company policies and legal guidelines are communicated from the top down in the company maintaining compliance.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance and investments
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of top leadership providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions, identifying opportunities for the company to ensure company survival and growth
- Provides inspired leadership company-wide
- Develops the company’s culture and overall company vision working with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Build relationships with partnerships and other organizations.
- Working closely with the human resource department to ensure the right hiring.
- Developing strategy for creating and maintaining efficiency throughout the company.
- Works with MD to develop targets for Department Head’s in line with corporate short- and long-term goals
- Works closely with the MD to ensure all Department heads have adequate resources to meet their targets
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or relevant discipline and an MBA is a must-have.
- Work experience in a senior management position in Nigeria and globally from civil construction or similar sector.
- Minimum 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation in a senior management role preferably from the Construction sector
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
How To Apply For Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.