Chief Operating Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Chief Operating Officer is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an FMCG company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Business Analyst Job Recruitment At Adexen
- QHSSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Plant Controller Job Recruitment At Adexen
Chief Operating Officer Job Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company across assigned areas
- Develop and execute strategies for effective and efficient supply chain management
- Ensure superb customer experience by employing strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives
- Support corporate business goal setting and drive implementation of corporate objectives.
- Ensure optimal instrument functionality and reduced instrument downtime across all customer sites.
- Assist in formulating the company’s short and long-term objectives and supporting corporate initiatives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Establish and drive policies to promote maximum performance and dedication towards the company’s mission, vision, and culture
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems to support efficiency across the supply chain, technical services, and customer service departments
- Manage the daily operations of the technical service, supply chain and customer service departments
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize efficiency in inventory management and logistics, minimizing stock-out and stock expiry.
- Oversee the operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Oversee the management of all the company’s assets
- Evaluate organizational performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies and collaborate with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A first degree from an accredited University
- MBA degree holder, highly preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years operations planning and/or general management experience with at least two (2) years in a COO/Operations Director position.
- Previous experience in a reputable manufacturing and distribution company is highly desired
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Experience and qualifications in health and safety management.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ensure on-time, or ahead of time delivery of projects, enabling your teams to solve problems and prioritize execution.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Successfully deliver large, design-build, and self-performed projects.
- Promote a safe and quality-driven culture, both project and company-wide.
- Excellent communication skills.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Chief Operating Officer Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.