Chief Operating Officer Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
A Chief Operating Officer job vacancy is currently available at Ama-Zuma Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Transport Manager Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Internal Auditor Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
The AMA-ZUMA GROUP was established based on integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are
- Ama-Zuma Services Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Chief Operating Officer Responsibilities
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world-class, industry-leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the GMD and other key executive team members.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes for all subsidiaries.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the GMD outlining the operational condition and all matters of importance regarding the group.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other GMD and other executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation.
- Work closely with the senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitability and efficiencies within the company.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- 10+ years of Executive level operational experience required.
- Exceptional Executive presence, Business acumen and presentation skills.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as Admin, Transport, Oil & Gas, Finance, Business Development etc.
- A good understanding of the downstream sector of the Oil and Gas, telecommunication industry and Haulage business.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Must have Oil & Gas down Stream Experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 20th December.