Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Chief Security Officer (CSO) Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Chief Security Officer (CSO) job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Boiler Supervisor Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Assistant Quality Control Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Asset Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are looking to hire a dynamic chief security officer (CSO) to join our company’s executive management team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic security program for our company, and managing the security of our physical and digital assets.
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Review existing security measures and update protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislation.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Establishing and enforcing security protocols to prevent crime on company property, including hiring security guards and monitoring employee behaviour
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management, information technology systems, or a similar field;
- At least 5 years experience working as a security officer.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Technical Skills – Proficiency in the use of Computer
- Analytical Skills – Should be able to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities and determine the best course of action to keep the organization safe.
How To Apply For Chief Security Officer (CSO) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.